Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's raining, it's pouring!

Although there is a storm outside, it didn't stop me f rom being happy :) I checked the scale today to see if the pizza from yesterday (and icecream sandwich I had later that day) had made me gain weight, but I was wrong. Today I weighed in at 128.6lbs!!!! I was just so surprised but I guess the huge salad and lots of water I had later on yesterday really helped out. Also, I didn't eat after 8ish so all those calories must have burned off somehow lol.

And I didn't exercise yesterday like I said because I was helping my friend get over a crisis. He was feeling suicidal and down on himself and I was so worried. I just didn't feel like working out. It took a few hours to calm him down and I think it worked but I'm not sure if it was 100%...just because he was still subtly bringing it up :( I'm going to check up on him to make sure though. I don't want to lose him.

In a few hours I have to go to work...ewww. I mean it has been getting better but you never know if the boss is in a good mood or not. I'm working from Thursday to Sunday ! That means...MONEY IN DA BANK  lolol!!!! Well wish me luck, they're probably going to put me on phones tonight, they suck because the phones are sooo low and I can hardly hear the customer on the other end!!! It's quite annoying and irritating :(

See ya!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your friend, good thing he has someone like you around. I hope he's better now.

    Yay for the scale going down! That always makes for a good day. lol I hate it when it jumps around all week and whenever the official weigh-in day comes you don't know which way it's going to go.... Uber frustrating.

    Good luck at work! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my skies sunny :)