Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Catching Up

Hey,

I know, I know, I haven't been blogging for awhile. I always want to make my posts extra special with lots of pictures, to keep it somewhat interesting for the readers of course :)

I am going through a lot right now in my personal life. I had two mental breakdowns this past week because of what has been going on. They are things that are too complex to explain here but maybe sometime I will explain more in future blogs. Right now I've been trying to cope with all the stress and anger I'm dealing with at the moment.

The good news is: I had a great birthday/grad party on Saturday which was English Teaparty/Alice in Wonderland themed. I will make a post about that soon.

AND,
I joined the GYM last night!!! It's awesome because it's 24 hrs so I can go at night anytime. I hope I can keep up with it because I have signed up for a yearly membership!

I really hope everyone is doing well, and I will keep you posted SOON, I PROMISE. <3

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sweetie,

    I am sorry to read about your breakdowns, it's never easy having to go through certain things.

    Just stay calm, focus on better things in the future and try to compartmentalize what you feel away. I find that helps me handle stressful, bad situations.

    Much ♥ to you. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a great time at your party! And yay for 24-hour gyms. That's really cool, good for you. I hope you enjoy going, gyms are good motivators for us at-home exercisers. :p

    Very sorry about everything that you've been dealing with. I can't imagine how difficult it must be, but I hope you can make peace with it and move on to happier times. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my skies sunny :)